Middletown, CT 06457 US
- Lifting: Safely lift and move products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Order Processing: Accurately pick and build pallets of supplies according to order forms.
- Inventory Control: Receive pallets of supplies and stock appropriately. Rotate stock as needed.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that all products are handled and stored with care to maintain their quality and condition.
- Safety: Follow safety guidelines and best practices to ensure a safe working environment.
- Teamwork: Collaborate with other warehouse team members to achieve daily goals.
- Adaptability: Be ready to take on additional tasks as required to support the team.
- Physical fitness and ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Willingness to follow instructions and work as part of a team.
- Previous warehouse experience including picking and packing orders.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.