2nd shift Tool Crib Attendant – must be available to train on 1st shift. Torrington area, contract to hire.
Starting pay $16 per hour. Increase potential when hired by the company!
If you have worked in manufacturing, used various gauges, and would like to work in the Tool Crib area, this might be the position for you!
Must be well-organized, comfortable working on the computer to complete required documentation and have good communication skills to be successful in this role.
The Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for:
- issuing and pre-kitting all necessary tooling and gauges according to the master schedule.
- maintaining accurate records of crib inventory.
- inspecting tooling for damage and if needed sending it to maintenance for repairs.
- tracking location of tooling.
- maintaining a clean and organized area.
- keeping all documentation and records up to date regarding crib inventory.
Excellent opportunity for the person looking to take their manufacturing career and experience into a new area!
Apply today! All resumes are reviewed and considered by our team.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Connecticut.