New Openings! Seasonal customer service – call center representatives needed. A.R. Mazzotta is working with a busy retailer / distribution center to help support their busy call center for the upcoming holiday season. This is the perfect customer service opportunity for the person who enjoys working in a busy, high volume call center.
Positions are working on-site in the company’s busy call center located in the Branford area. Easily accessible from Wallingford, New Haven, Guilford, and surrounding towns! Casual working environment.
Flexibility is key for these positions! Call center representatives work a rotating schedule 8-5:30 or 11-7pm. New CSR’s will start with part-time hours and move into full-time hours as business picks up.
Who should apply?
- Anyone with at least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Experience working in a call center environment.
- Very comfortable navigating multiple computer systems.
- Good working knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Comfortable working on multiple line automated phone system.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work towards solutions when needed.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule consisting of days, evenings, and weekends.
- $16 per hour. Seasonal with the potential of hire.
The purpose of the customer service representatives in these call center openings is to:
- Processing inbound orders received from phone, email, and the website.
- Tracking orders for customers and following up as needed.
- Answering customer questions regarding products.
- Ensure each customer receives top-notch service and a positive experience to remember.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Connecticut.