Are you a detail-oriented and knowledgeable accounting professional with a degree and experience in the manufacturing industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a Part-Time Accounting Assistant to support their finance department and play a key role in maintaining financial records and ensuring the accuracy of financial transactions.
Working Hours: This is a part-time position (3 days per week), with some flexibility regarding the schedule. Will consider Hybrid work schedule.
- Record invoices received and approved to the Accounts Payable schedule.
- Allocate certain invoices to the Chart of Accounts before recording.
- Pay bills.
- Analysis of bills for vendor performance.
- Collection calls.
- Invoicing shipments to customers.
- Posting payments.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- General office support
- Order supplies.
- Maintaining / updating files.
- Prepare reports as requested.
- Bachelor's in accounting, finance or related
- Ability to work independently.
- 1 year experience working in an accounting department.
- Experience using SAGE 100 is a plus
Our client is ready to welcome the right accounting assistant to their team! Apply today.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Connecticut.