Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Thomaston, CT 06787 US
- Processing customer orders and work orders into the computer system.
- Preparing and emailing quotes to customers
- Invoicing customers
- Responding to emails
- Answering phones
- Creating shipping labels and scheduling pick ups
- Assisting the office with general administrative tasks
- Ability to commit to part time hours on a long-term basis.
- Experience working as an administrative assistant.
- Customer Service / Order Entry experience preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Extremely comfortable working on Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to learn new computer programs with ease.
- CRM or ERP computer system experience a plus.
- Interviews being scheduled! Apply today.