A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists https://www.armazzotta.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/JB-Square-200x200-new.png https://www.armazzotta.com https://www.armazzotta.com USD 25 HOUR true
Middletown, CT 06457 US
Posted: 05/16/2023 2023-05-16 2023-06-26 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Number: RS2414187428 Pay Rate: $25 / hour
Well-established personal injury law firm in the Meriden area has an opening on their team for a highly skilled and experienced Personal Injury Paralegal.
$25.00 per hour, plus benefits. Contract to hire, 40 hours per work.
As the Personal Injury Paralegal, you will be responsible for providing legal support to the attorneys by managing case files, conducting legal research, drafting legal documents, and communicating with clients.
- Manage case files and ensure all documents are filed and organized appropriately
- Conduct legal research on various topics related to personal injury cases
- Draft legal documents, such as complaints, answers, and motions
- Communicate with clients, insurance adjusters, and medical providers
- Schedule appointments, depositions, and court appearances
- Assist attorneys in preparing for trials and hearings
- Attend trials and hearings to provide support to attorneys
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a personal injury paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies or related field a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of legal terminology
- Knowledge of personal injury law and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and legal research databases
Are you ready to make a career move and join a team of seasoned legal professionals? Take 5 minutes and apply today!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Connecticut.