A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists https://www.armazzotta.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/JB-Square-200x200-new.png https://www.armazzotta.com https://www.armazzotta.com USD 22.00 HOUR true
Machine Operator / Material Handler
Newington, CT 06111 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-23 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Number: RS6486889315 Pay Rate: 22.00
Are you a machine operator or material handler looking to explore new career opportunities in 2023? Our client in the Newington area is looking for the next generation to join their team and help continue their success for years to come!
Union environment with excellent perks! $18 per hour, plus benefits package.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Chemical Material Handler / Machine Operator openings, Contract to Hire.
- 1st shift: Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm. Mandatory overtime – 2 Saturdays per month.
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10pm. Mandatory overtime – 2 Saturdays per month.
- 3rd shift: Sunday - Thursday, 11pm – 7am. Mandatory overtime – 2 Saturdays per month.
Heavy, repetitive lifting required to work as a chemical material handler / machine operator. This manufacturing job will get your hands dirty!
Perks of working for this company!
- Paid medical insurance
- Union environment
- $1.00 Increase upon hire
- Paid shutdown during Christmas and New Year
- Good growth potential
The Chemical Material Handler / Machine Operator positions require:
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing production role such as machine operator, assembler, material handler, etc.
- Ability to navigate computer systems
- Knowledge of weights and measurements
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work scheduled hours on a regular basis
- Team player
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Connecticut.