A.R. Mazzotta has a contract position working for a leading player in the manufacturing printing industry, specializing in high-quality printing solutions. This company prides itself on delivering top notch printed materials to clients across various industries and needs a 2nd shift person to operate their Digital Print Machines.
$18.00 per hour. Contract position. Torrington area.
We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented, tech-savvy Digital Print Machine Operator to assist this busy production team. The ideal machine operator will play a pivotal role in the production process by operating and maintaining digital printing equipment. This role demands precision, a strong work ethic and a commitment to delivering high quality printed materials.
- Transferring print files from the computer to the laser printing machine.
- Load and unload materials onto the printing machine.
- Ensure the proper setup and calibration of the printing equipment for each job.
- Keep accurate records of job specifications, production time, and material usage.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines.
- Computer skills – must be comfortable accessing files on a computer and transferring them to the printer.
- Prior manufacturing experience or technical school training.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work 2nd shift.
Ready to put your computer knowledge, mechanical ability, and enjoyment of trying to figure out how things work to good use? Take 5 minutes and apply today.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Connecticut.