Customer Service Representative
Centerbrook, CT 06409 US
- Experience working in a customer service department (non-retail environment).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while providing top-notch customer service.
- Fast and accurate data entry / order entry skills.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Confirming and tracking orders.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook knowledge.
- Experience working on an ERP system is a plus.
- Benefits Package:
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off: to use as you like
- AAA membership & discounts
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit at no charge and electronic paystubs
- Health Insurance - 3 health plan choices
- Dental option
- Vision option
- Respect and appreciation. Let us show you!