We are seeking customer-focused individuals with experience in outbound call center operations and a strong background in healthcare or medical insurance for temporary Customer Service – Call Center openings in the Wallingford area. Our client is dedicated to helping their clients navigate the complex world of insurance with ease and confidence.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Training class begins soon! Don’t miss out.
Location: On-site in their Wallingford area call center
- Conduct outbound calls to customers answering questions, providing general assistance, scheduling appointments, and offering support.
- Educate customers on benefits and assist with scheduling appointments.
- Resolve customer issues, inquiries, and concerns effectively and professionally.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records in the system.
- Previous experience in a call center environment is required.
- Strong background in healthcare or medical insurance is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathetic and patient with a genuine desire to assist customers.
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy call center environment.
If you are passionate about providing top-notch customer service, have a background in healthcare or medical insurance, and thrive in a fast-paced call center environment, we encourage you to apply!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Connecticut.