Communications and Grants Coordinator
Middletown, CT 06457
Exciting direct hire opportunity in Middletown for a Communications and Grants Coordinator. If you are an experienced office manager or administrative or executive assistant with strong knowledge of social media, virtual meeting software and website maintenance and optimization, this could be the perfect job for you! The salary for the Communications and Grants Coordinator is $46, 800.
This 30 hours per week position will give you the chance to use your skills to provide administrative support to the Executive Director by managing the day to day front office operations. In addition, you will be responsible for the following.
- Provide support for marketing and promotion, including email mailings, social media and other forms of communication
- Maintain website and communications platforms including email newsletters and social media
- Schedule and attend virtual Board and Committee meetings, take and prepare minutes and prepare reports
- Receive, organize and distribute grant applications
- Maintain grants files and spreadsheets, communicate with grantees
- Create and monitor grant contracts and receive and track grant reports
- Prepare vendor payments and payroll
- Assist with account reconciliations and prepare cash flow, balance sheets and profit and loss statements
The requirements for the Communications and Grants coordinator include the following.
- 3+ years’ experience as an office manager, administrative or executive assistant
- High level of proficiency using social media for marketing
- Non-profit experience a big plus
- Knowledge of and interest in environmental issues
- Top notch oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, QuickBooks, Publisher and databases
- Minimum of an Associate’ s Degree preferred
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.