Chief Administrative Officer
Middletown, CT 06457
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Our client, a highly respected financial services firm, is looking for a Chief Administrative Officer to join their dynamic team. If you have experience managing a team of at least 5 and are a strategic leader with proven problem-solving skills, this may be the right opportunity for you. $80k - $125k
This role requires a combination of general accounting, finance, human resources and compliance knowledge, as well as strong leadership skills. The Chief Administrative Officer will oversee the company’ s administrative departments.
For the safety of the team and clients the company is currently working remotely.
Chief Administrative Officer Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage all the finances of the company including accounting, financial reporting, management reporting, cash management, budgeting and capital planning
- Oversee Human Resources, including employee relations, hiring and compensation
- Ensure adherence to SEC and other industry compliance requirements
- Supervise property management including building maintenance, space utilization and leases
- Training and development
Skills and Attributes needed include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- At least 5 years’ management experience
- In-depth understanding of standard accounting and financial practices
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate responsibilities
- Proven leadership, mentoring and communication skills
Benefits include 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life, short and long term disability.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.