Bookkeeper / Administrative Professional
Middletown, CT 06457
Are you ready to return to work, but need a little flexibility in your schedule? Does your area expertise include bookkeeping, administrative and customer service skills? We have a unique Direct Hire part time job opportunity that might be perfect for you!
Our client is looking to hire an Administrative Professional to assist in their busy office on a part time basis. COVID 19 protocols are enforced.
You will handle general bookkeeping / accounting responsibilities, provide administrative support and assist customers both on the phone and in person.
3 days per week (Tuesday and Wednesday, 10: 45AM – 3: 30PM, and Thursday, 10: 45 – 4: 30 are ideal). There is some flexibility on Tuesday and Thursday but must work on Wednesday. $17 per hour.
Successful professionals will have solid computer skills, ability to process payroll and excellent customer service skills.
Bookkeeping responsibilities include:
- Preparing the monthly payroll and applicable tax reporting (some training can be provided)
- Preparing quarterly & yearly tax reports
- Processing accounts payable
- Preparing monthly reports including disbursements, income vs. Expenditures
- Reconciling bank statements & investment accounts
- Recording receipts
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing general administrative support
- Answering and directing phones
- Assisting customers with payments and questions
- Preparing correspondence (letters, emails, etc.)
- Data Entry
A.R. Mazzotta has been placing people in career positions for more than 45 years! Will you be
Send us your resume - No lengthy application needed to be considered.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.