New Haven, CT 06512 US
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Greeting visitors arriving to the building
- Entering information into the computer system
- Maintaining the filing system and database
- Updating documents and paperwork
- Handling general administrative tasks as needed
- Assisting with coordinating events
- Maintaining supply levels and office equipment
- Understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and their capabilities.
- Ability to learn new software programs with ease.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in the construction industry.
- Prior experience as an office assistant or administrative assistant.
- Ability to work independently.