Administrative / Customer Service
Wallingford, CT 06492
Is your unemployment getting ready to run out? Our client is going into their busy season and needs to bring in additional Administrative / Customer Service professionals to support their quality management department.
Multiple, long-term contract openings! $17.00 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4: 30 or 8: 30 – 5pm NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS
Hybrid position (combination of remote work as well as working in the Meriden office)
***You are required to have a dedicated home office which can be locked at the end of the day.
Have you worked as an administrative assistant for at least a year? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Does your experience also include working in a call center or as a receptionist? Have you worked in medical records or as a medical secretary? Are you bilingual Spanish / English speaking?
If you have said yes to some or all of these, this might be the job for you!
In this administrative support role, you will:
- Work with providers to obtain appropriate medical records
- General clerical duties including scanning, faxing, filing
- Collect and maintain client files
- Assist with follow up calls and review of claim status
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Prior administrative skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word and Excel especially)
- Experience working with ECopy
- Bilingual Spanish / English is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in healthcare or call center a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.