Accounts Receivable - Collections
Westbrook, CT 06498 US
- Initiates research and collection activities on past due customer accounts.
- Applies cash receipts via check or wire transfer against customer account balances.
- Reconciles daily accounts receivable balance.
- Establishes customer credit lines.
- Processes credit card and wire transfer applications, as well as processes credit due, refunds and deposit slips.
- Solicits and assembles new customer information to establish their creditworthiness.
- Maintains accounts receivable aging, debit memos, tax certifications, and RMR’s.
- Approves orders for shipment.
- At least 2 years of experience working with accounts receivable / collections.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Tech savvy.
- Comfortable performing internet research.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Accounting degree is a plus.