Wallingford, CT 06492
A.R. Mazzotta is hiring internally! We have an excellent job opening for a Recruiting Assistant available in the Wallingford office. This position is ideal for candidates with Recruiting or Human Resources experience, strong technical skills, and a desire to learn and grow!
- Full-time, Monday-Friday (40 hours per week)
- Generous benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision, ample PTO and paid holidays, plus additional agency perks
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities
- Professional and friendly team environment
- Salary negotiable, depending on industry experience
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience in a Recruiting/Staffing or Human Resources position required
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite, strong research skills and the ability to learn new software and programs easily. Must be tech savvy.
- Exposure to searching resumes on various job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn and similar
- Strong administrative skills including experience drafting correspondence, scheduling, answering phones, ordering office supplies, running reports, filing, scanning, data entry, proofing and editing documents and related
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to work in a client-facing position
- Team player: inclined to assist other Recruiters and team members as needed
- Review/screen resumes, contact applicants and schedule interviews for Recruiters
- Answer phones, direct to appropriate personnel, take messages and assist incoming jobseekers, employees and clients
- Act as backup to Recruiting Manager and assist with coordinating pre-employment screening (background checks, drug screens etc.)
- Onboarding new hires – verifying I-9 documentation, ensuring proper completion of tax paperwork, explaining company policies and payroll process
- Performing reference checks
- Writing, editing and proofing jobseeker resumes
- Creating job postings
- General administrative tasks including email correspondence, modifying and updating spreadsheets, composing ads/letters, data entry, scheduling and similar
If you’ re a job seeker with the above qualifications, we want to connect with you! Submit your resume today for consideration.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.