Westbrook, CT 06498
Are you a Manufacturing Plant Manager looking to make a change? Do you enjoy an environment where you can truly make an impact? A.R. Mazzotta has partnered with a fast-moving manufacturer in the Westbrook area to find a Plant Manager to assist in the continued growth of the company.
This company requires a Plant Manager with a strong understanding of overall manufacturing business operations. This unique role needs just the right combination of experience as you will be responsible for all plant operations including managing employees in a cross functional team environment.
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401k, short-term & long-term disability, gym, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead all plant operations and continuous improvement activities
- Ensure safe work environment
- Control cost and maximize profitability
- Maintain quality standards
- Foster individual employee development
- Process improvements
- Lean initiatives
We will be looking for current Plant Managers with the following experience, skills and traits for this important position.
- BA in Engineering, business administration or related strongly preferred
- At least 10 years’ manufacturing career progression
- Prior roles should include production manager, manufacturing manager, operations manager or similar
- Plant operations, general financial knowledge and HR management experience
- Project management skills
- Experience developing and implementing Lean initiatives
- Ability to communicate efficiently with production employees as well as C-Level management
- Team building skills
If your resume reflects the above requirements and would like to be considered for this Plant Manager position, simply submit it today.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT. With convenient locations in Middletown, Wallingford, Watertown and Westbrook we are ready to welcome you.