Medical Insurance Processor
Westbrook, CT 06498
Medical Processing Specialist needed to provide insurance enrollment and eligibility processing services. The Tier 1 Processing Specialist ensures information is accurate and complies with CMS enrollment guidance and internal and external retroactive Standard Operating Procedures. This is a long-term temporary contract assignment. 32 hours per week, $17/hr.
Responsibilities include processing the following retroactive transactions received from Medicare Advantage Organizations, Prescription Drug Plans and/or Cost Plans across the country and Puerto Rico:
- Medical Insurance Enrollment and disenrollment
- PBP and segment change
- State & County Code update
- Medicaid status and ESRD change
Skills and experience needed:
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicare managed care, or insurance
- Prior experience in a similar medical insurance processing position
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and E-mail.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you may not currently sanctioned or excluded from any program operated by Federal or State Agencies including Medicare and Medicaid.
We are actively recruiting for this opening and coordinating all interviews via phone interviews or Zoom interviews! Submit your resume for consideration today.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.