Inventory Control Assistant
Westbrook, CT 06457
A.R. Mazzotta has a contract position in the New London area for an Inventory Control Assistant.
We are looking for an inventory person with the following experience and skills:
- Prior inventory management experience within a warehouse, distribution center or manufacturing plant
- General office / administrative skills including Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Shipping and Receiving experience
- Tool Crib management experience
- Experience using inventory management software
- Good customer service skills
Under the direction of the Inventory Control Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the tool crib – signing out tools, equipment and parts to Engineers and following up to ensure materials are returned
- Tracking inventory using the inventory management system and MS Excel
- Performing inventory cycle counts
- Putting received products & equipment away in appropriate locations
- Documenting orders in computer system
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets related to inventory control
- Assisting with paperwork
- Verifying incoming orders match packing slips
If you have general office skills, good computer knowledge and a background working in an inventory department, we would like to connect with you.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.