Wallingford, CT 06492
Direct hire – HR Generalist with strong knowledge of all aspects of human relations is wanted to join a large manufacturing company in the Wallingford area. You will play a vital role in all matters related to employees including recruiting, benefits administration, training and development and performance management.
$65K, depending on experience plus benefits package
As the HR go-to person for employees, you will handle tasks related to the following areas:
- Build relationships with all employees
- Recruitment and hiring process – supporting management in the hiring process, coordinate on-boarding, handle benefits enrollment
- Take an active role in addressing attendance and performance issues. Provide training and development support as needed to resolve issues.
- Investigate employee relations matters (dispute resolution, disciplinary issues, etc.)
- Keep the payroll department up to date on all HR related changes that will impact the payroll process. Assist employees with the time management system when needed.
- Ensure all company policies, employment laws and regulations are always being adhered to.
- Provide human resource related reports as needed
- Work with Senior Business Leaders to ensure human resources policies and procedures fit the needs and goals of the organization.
- Minimum 5 years’ HR Generalist experience
- HR Business Partner experience
- Strong knowledge of HR laws and policies
- Ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels
- Experience handling benefit enrollment
- Experience coordinating annual reviews and compensation
- Training and Development experience
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.