Customer Service Representative - Call Center
Wallingford, CT 06492
Multiple openings for Tier 1, 2 and 3 Customer Service Representatives available in the Meriden area!
To qualify for this job experience working in a Call Center is required and Healthcare experience is strongly preferred. Positions are full-time, Monday through Friday (no nights or weekends), contract with the possibility of hire and offer $15.00-18.00 per hour depending on experience level and industry knowledge.
As Customer Service Representative, you will answer inbound calls and assist members with healthcare related inquiries. This includes researching accounts, providing information, documenting changes and providing thorough follow-up. Strong administrative skills are required including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as experience filing, scanning and faxing documents. Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines/compliance, medical insurance and medical terminology is strongly preferred. Bilingual candidates with the ability to read and write in English and Spanish a huge plus!
Our client is planning to hire multiple Customer Service Representatives directly after the evaluation period. When/if you are hired by the company, the job will transition to a work-from-home position and be 100% remote. In order to work from home, applicants must have a secure and confidential work area that meets company guidelines. This includes a private space where you can answer calls (must be behind a closed door) and the ability to lock company property at the end of each shift (safe, file cabinet with lock, etc.)
Please submit your resume if you have the following skills and abilities:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Call Center position
- Healthcare industry background
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clerical experience (filing, faxing, scanning, data entry)
- The ability to meet privacy guidelines once position transitions to remote/work-from-home
- The ability to undergo strict pre-employment screening including drug screen, criminal background check and reference check
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual Spanish speaking a huge plus
If you’ re looking for a Customer Service opportunity in the healthcare field, this could be the perfect job for you! Please submit your resume for consideration.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.