Middletown, CT 06457
Middletown area company has an opening on their engineering team for a CNC Programmer with expertise in MasterCam. The company’ s global business specializes in a wide range of products for industries such as industrial, electronics, and energy. If you enjoy a pleasant team environment and working collaboratively with subordinates, peers, superiors and external contacts, this may be the right job for you.
$37 - $42 per hour, based on experience. Contract to hire.
The CNC Programmer will plan and develop programs for vertical milling machines and lathes. Experience using advanced cutting tools and technology is required.
- Use Mastercam to program CNC machines according to customer supplied models.
- Work with machine operators to address any issues.
- Design and program fixtures to be used in the production process
- Develop quotes for machined parts
- Implement new methods of programming/manufacturing to improve overall quality and cost
- 2 solid years of CNC Programming experience plus an Associate’ s degree in Engineering or 4 years’ experience with multi-axis Mastercam programming
- Strong knowledge of Mastercam
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of standard machine practices
- Ability to read blueprints and use standard measuring tools (micrometers, calipers and gauges)
Apply today! Virtual interviews now being scheduled for this CNC Mastercam Programmer.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.