Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
Middletown, CT 06457
Direct Hire, Part Time Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant Opportunity in Middletown.
If you have bookkeeping / accounting experience, solid computer skills, and enjoy interacting with the public, check out this unique job opening!
About the Job
- 3 days per week – choice of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 5-6 hours per day
- $17 per hour
- Unique combination of responsibilities – accounting, administrative support and customer interaction
- Busy, Team environment
Accounting / Bookkeeping Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of monthly payroll and applicable tax reporting (some training can be provided)
- Assist with preparation of quarterly & yearly tax reports
- Processing accounts payable
- Preparing monthly reports including disbursements, income vs. Expenditures
- Reconciling bank statements & investment accounts
- Recording receipts
Administrative / Customer Service Responsibilities
- Providing general administrative support
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Assisting customers with payments and questions
- Preparing correspondence (letters, emails, etc.)
- Data Entry
Skills / Experience necessary for this bookkeeping opening
- 2+ years’ bookkeeping / accounting experience in a professional office environment
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Accounting software knowledge (QuickBooks or similar)
- Customer focused
- General administrative skills
Introduce yourself to us today by simply submitting your resume. No lengthy application needed to be considered.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.