Administrative Assistant - Part Time
Wallingford, CT 06492
Highly skilled, professional Administrative Assistant wanted for a part time, temporary opening in the Wallingford area. Position is estimated to last 3 to 5 months, making this ideal for the AA looking to earn some extra cash for summer vacation.
$20.00 per hour, depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 4 hours per day
In order to be successful in this administrative role, you will need the following:
- 3+ years solid experience working as an administrative or executive assistant
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new computer programs with ease
- Prior experience working on a CRM based computer program helpful
- Ability to work part time, Monday – Friday on a long-term basis
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good proofreading skills
- Professional phone presence
- Good organizational skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative support for the organization
- Assisting with setting up meetings, conference calls and web calls
- Database management
- Maintaining files and tracking documents
- Answering and directing calls
- Proofreading and editing documents and correspondence as needed
If you are looking to use your strong administrative skills while working part time for a professional organization in the Wallingford area, we would like to review your resume.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT. With convenient locations in Middletown, Wallingford, Watertown and Westbrook we are ready to welcome you.