Are you a machine operator or material handler looking to explore new career opportunities? Our client in the Newington area is looking for the next generation to join their team and help continue their success for years to come!
Union environment with excellent perks! $19 per hour, plus benefits package.
1st shift Chemical Material Handler / Machine Operator opening, Contract to Hire.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm. Mandatory overtime – 2 Saturdays per month.
Heavy, repetitive lifting required to work as a chemical material handler / machine operator. This manufacturing job will get your hands dirty!
Perks of working for this company!
- Paid medical insurance
- Union environment
- $1.00 Increase upon hire
- Paid shutdown during Christmas and New Year
- Good growth potential
The Chemical Material Handler / Machine Operator positions require:
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing production role such as machine operator, assembler, material handler, etc.
- Ability to navigate computer systems
- Knowledge of weights and measurements
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work scheduled hours on a regular basis
- Team player
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Connecticut.